136RE: [rpcvboricua] Fwd: Celebracisn Peace Corps Day

  • david emilia
    Feb 15, 2005
      Hi Coco, I have moved to Costa Rica and am teaching
      physics at an international high school. Good luck
      with the RPCV thing. Sorry we didn't have more
      interaction. Dave Emilia

      --- Coco <cocoblan@...> wrote:

      > tarde pero segura=
      > primero=FELIZ CUMPLE AnOS...........me quede con
      > ganas de verte apagar las
      > segundo= comerte a besos de Aedes inofensivus
      > borinquensis a esta hora
      > antes que los relojes del planeta marquen 48hrs.
      > post san valentin
      >
      > [Coco]

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic