YagTracker Firmware Update Now Available

  • Jason R
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2012
      We have just posted a new firmware update to our website. This update has a whole host of new features, some UI tweaks and a few minor bug fixes.

      Added Features:
      - Sort station list by alphabet
      - Map plot range rings
      - Map plot corner info widgets
      - Map rotation
      - New menu structure for new features
      - Mobile and Home/Fixed station settings
      - Fill-in/Relay Digipeater
      - KISS TNC mode
      - Dual NMEA/KISS mode
      - System information screen
      - Improved audio input screen (bigger scope)
      - Cleaned up GPS screens (reduced to two and moved settings to port menu)

      Please visit our site for the binary firmware file and update manual:

      http://www.rpc-electronics.com/yagtracker.php

      Thanks!

      Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
      RPC Electronics, LLC
      www.rpc-electronics.com