... On Mon, 8/2/16, Wm Deutermann fiferwd@... [royalenfield] wrote: Subject: RE: [Enfield] 2002 Signal Lights To: "AARPgswingland
And any time you do anything to an electrical connection, use dielectric grease when you put it back. -Bill Deutermann Age nescio hodie fortis, tunc curritefiferwd
Could be a bad ground on the rear fender chassis ground. Pretty common. Check the grounding connection under the rear light housing. Sent from my Verizonace.cafe
Maybe you want to find out more about Enfields old or new.
Or perhaps you would like to pass on your riding experiences or technical skills.
Either way, this is the place!
Moderator: Martin W. Southampton, England
- Makes and Models
- Nov 23, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.