anyone knows where they are the cheapest to buy? there are some in brazil and colombia for sure.. thanksmikedijanni
Well worth reading, even for this not-an-expert. I have not had a chance to use this break-in method but experts say it is valid. I was alerted to this sitecoverton2001
Maybe you want to find out more about Enfields old or new.
Or perhaps you would like to pass on your riding experiences or technical skills.
Either way, this is the place!
Moderator: Martin W. Southampton, England
- Makes and Models
- Nov 23, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.