A different mindset is required of the Enfield owner. Unfortunately fewer and fewer of the younger generation have that inclination or mindset. You just email@example.com
Hi Pete, What I'm really after is to identify which head I have fitted to the engine, I have taken John's advice & offered up an Amal carb to it which fitsgvinrad
Hi John, I also have BSA'S & a Norton so I have Amals a plenty lying around, to answer your question yes a flange mounting Amal either concentric or monoblocgvinrad
Maybe you want to find out more about Enfields old or new.
Or perhaps you would like to pass on your riding experiences or technical skills.
Either way, this is the place!
Moderator: Martin W. Southampton, England
- Makes and Models
- Nov 23, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.