Re: Turn signals, Lucas style reproduction

  • interactive
    Message 1 of 21 , May 11 11:29 AM

      > But DO bear in mind, in either case, that nobody on the road is
      > seeing them, in any event. And that the first time you count on
      > that guy in the cage reacting to your flashing lights ("oh, he won't
      > turn into my path; he can see my flashers) will be the time
      > you're peeling his paint off your helmet - after you get out, that is!

      My reproduction bullet trials has all the indicators removed it has the Doherty style controls kit from hitchcocks.
      At the last MOT the grumpy tester wrote on the certificate 'no indicators dangerous' but he was wrong they are not a legal requirement and it is great to race through junctions knowing you have not left the turn signals flashing.
      Its all part of the charm giving hand signals