introduction - new member

  • racer911
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      My name is Puneet Kejriwal and I am from Western India, the state of Gujarat.

      Recently purchased a new Classic 350 Bullet with the new UCE engine.. Although, the engine doesnt give the old classic feel as it begins to jerk at lower rpms unlike the old cast iron engine, its still fun to ride and miles ahead of other japanese bikes regarding riding experience..

      You can check out the pics ..
    • Vijay
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        Welcome to the group!! Lets ride and fix our enfields.