Re: Please help me identify my new Bullet

  • Kevin Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2013
      It turns out this is not a Bullet but probably a model CO that has had a new engine installed in the 50's as the crankcases date the Engine to 1950 and the engine is a model G. Thanks for all the advice and help, I have just uploaded a snap of the start of my dry build. Wheels are being rebuilt, struggling to source a tank as the original is almost un recoverable. Otherwise really enjoying this my first restoration.