Hello from near Oundle.

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      Just thought I would introduce myself, I have been riding bikes legally since 1965, and always owned at least one motorbike.At present I ride a T140E Triumph which I bought new in 1981 and a Yamaha 535 Virago which I have had for 12 years this easter!!If all goes to plan, then I should be picking up a 350 Bullet shortly, I used to have a BSA B31 and rather fancy another single.