Re: [Enfield] Ring gap question

  • Tom Lyons
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      Groovy!
      Ring sets which are not "file  to fit" often have that approximate ring gap, and it's fine.
      It's not "minimum", but it will work fine. For the record, I never try to use "minimum" anyway on a Bullet because of heat.

      Tom

      Is there a MINIMUM gap? I got my new +60 rings and they gap at 022/559mm.
      Is that groovy? 500CC 9:1 CR
      Cheers and thanks!

    • patrickj_crum
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012