Re: [Enfield] Ring gap question

  • Tom Lyons
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 3:44 AM
      Groovy!
      Ring sets which are not "file  to fit" often have that approximate ring gap, and it's fine.
      It's not "minimum", but it will work fine. For the record, I never try to use "minimum" anyway on a Bullet because of heat.

      Tom

      Is there a MINIMUM gap? I got my new +60 rings and they gap at 022/559mm.
      Is that groovy? 500CC 9:1 CR
      Cheers and thanks!

    • patrickj_crum
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 4:38 AM