sidecars was:Re: [Enfield] Re: diesel ratbike

  • meharidude
    Message 1 of 34 , May 1, 2011
      Vinx, i wrote this sentence and it sounds wrong, when i reread it..

      > The sidecar will be mounted towards the curb side in most of Europe, except for Ireland and UK..

      Sidecars should in theory always be mounted towards the curbe, whether it is UK or Continental..But as Brits insists on driving on the left, sidecars goes on the left there, as opposed to say in the US or rest of Europe where it goes on the right.

      There is btw an error in the link you posted about the Swedes, they changed not due to the export of cars, but due to safety issues as several reports indicated that many tourists were involved in accidents.
      kim
    • el_bora_cho
      Message 34 of 34 , May 6, 2011
        Major, good to see you back! Where did you disappear with your jolly self?

        Welcome back, and shall down a peg or two to celebrate your homecoming!

        Cheers!