Re: [Enfield] Re: Fast Cruising

  • Matias Alanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hi!

      My 500cc bike's best speed on long trips is just 90 km/h. In that way you can save petrol and oils, screws don't drop off, engine doesn't vibrate too much etc.
      Too much speed causes only sufferings for yourself and your bike. Only solutions are to drive just in 90 km/h or change an original front 17T sprocket to any bigger one (18T, 19T).
      I don't know , but 350cc bike's best speed is probably 80km/h.

      -Matias-