Re: [Enfield] Importing from Bullets from India...

  • JanÅke Lang
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 12:32 AM
      Harald!!

      Lucky you, 5000NOK is a dreamprice even if the bike is worn. So maybe what
      ends good is all good, ehy?
      I'm having this idea about collecting all these amazing horrorstories about
      happy innocent people importing Enfields and getting shafted big time. I
      could call it "Innocence lost" or "piston broken hearted" or just "Amazing
      Bullets, the Book" or "Bullet interrupted" might be an interesting and
      pretty thick book....

      As mr Spock would have said; -Facinating!

      Jan

      JanÅke Lang
      CURVES & PIXELS
      Stockholm SWEDEN