[Enfield] Re: new royal enfield c5 and g5

  • Malcolm Fisher
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2009
      Glad you liked the photos folks! I only launched the site a few weeks ago.

      Im not sure why some of the bikes do have a kickstart William, it's the "older" style ones that look like the Electra that have it, the new Classics dont, yet they look "older" god bless R.E, they know how to confuse! :)

      Is your efi bike proving to be a good bike so far Isabelle?

      Malc

      --- In royalenfield@yahoogroups.com, isa <isabelle.berly@...> wrote:

      > Le vendredi 01 mai 2009 à 04:03 +0000, williamjrice2000 a écrit :
      > > Excellent photos, Malcolm. Can you tell me why some bikes have kick starters and others dont?
      > > Regards.
      > > William.
      >
      > Hello,
      >
      > here the models are called :
      >
      > efi (like mine)
      > http://midlandbulls.110mb.com/new_uce_bullet_nec08/DSC_0233.JPG
      >
      > efi deluxe
      > http://midlandbulls.110mb.com/new_uce_bullet_nec08/DSC_0219.JPG
      >
      > and classic
      > http://midlandbulls.110mb.com/new_uce_bullet_nec08/DSC_0210.JPG
      >
      > Only efi and efi deluxe has kick starters. not the classic.
      > it's a pity ;)
      >
      > but with the ECU, we always need to have electric current on the engine,
      > kick starter is more to play
      > I usully use my electric starter....
      >
      > I know it's a revolution for enfield ;)
      >
      > Isabelle

    • abjlaw1
      Message 2 of 10 , May 1, 2009
        The G5 gets my vote over the C5. Everything about right, the way I look at it.

        Lawrence of Tonga

        --- In royalenfield@yahoogroups.com, "ultimatemotorcycling" <ultimatemotorcycling@...> wrote:

        > hi guys,
        >
        > the new bikes look pretty good. you can find details and picture here:
        > http://www.ultimate motorcycling.com/
        > <http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/> on the home page or here:
        > http://www.ultimate motorcycling.com/2009_
        > Royal_Enfield_Bullet_Classic_C5_G5_Motorcycles
        > <http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/2009_Royal_Enfield_Bullet_Classic_C\
        > 5_G5_Motorcycles>

      • Isabelle Berly
        Message 3 of 10 , May 3, 2009
          Malcolm Fisher a écrit :
          > Is your efi bike proving to be a good bike so far Isabelle?
          >
          > Malc

          Hello Malcom,

          Life was beautiful riding my efi.

          Saturday, she falled down. it sound's to be serious. something like
          valves :(((
          big noise on the top of the engine.
          y had to stop riding and be back with trailer.....

          She is going today to the dealer. When i'll have news i will explain
          more....

          Isabelle - triste (sad)
        • Malcolm Fisher
          Message 4 of 10 , May 4, 2009
            --- In royalenfield@yahoogroups.com, Isabelle Berly <isabelle.berly@...> wrote:

            > Hello Malcom,
            Life was beautiful riding my efi.
            Saturday, she falled down. it sound's to be serious. something like
            > valves :(((
            > big noise on the top of the engine.
            > y had to stop riding and be back with trailer.....
            >
            > She is going today to the dealer. When i'll have news i will explain
            > more....
            >
            > Isabelle - triste (sad)

            Oh dear, Im very sorry to hear this Isabelle, I hope that it proves to be nothing too serious, please let us know what transpires.

            Malc.
          • Chris Janes
            Message 5 of 10 , May 4, 2009
              --- In royalenfield@yahoogroups.com, "Malcolm Fisher" <malfisher@...> wrote:
              > Oh dear, Im very sorry to hear this Isabelle, I hope that it proves to be nothing too serious, please let us know what transpires.
              >
              > Malc.

              Yes, please do.
              This is the first breakdown of a UCE that I have heard of.
              Maybe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they really are still Enfields!
              CJ