Re: Fw: Why Men are Rarely Published in Dear Abby O/T

  • selektadan_i
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi Simon,
      I think yor Royal Enfield is being unfaithful!

      Dan

      --- In royalenfield@yahoogroups.com, "Simon Schuh" <schuh@...> wrote:

      > Why Men are Rarely Published in Dear Abby
      >
      > Dear Abby, I've never written to you before, but I really need your
      advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some
      time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...
      Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been
      going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their
      names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know
      them." I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but
      she always gets out down the street. Anyway, I have never approached
      the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to
      know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to
      really check on her.

      > I decided I was going to park my Royal Enfield motor cycle next to
      the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the
      whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching
      behind my Bullet, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine
      seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix
      myself or should I take it back to the dealer?