Re: Electrikery!

  • hux1701
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      I had this problem...turned out that the aluminium foil wrapped
      around the main fuse had come loose. Problems like this I hate, they
      can be a pig to pin down.

      > PS, Im looking at Petes CD. Its been a while, I can't belive some
      > folks don't own this??
      > Sean.

      I've lost my copy...how will I go on? Is there a help line I can
      call?

      Martin
    • Sean
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
        --- In royalenfield@yahoogroups.com, "zundappdelphin"
        <bogusname@s...> wrote:
        > I have experienced something similar to what you describe and it
        > turned out to an intermittent open in the coil. It would start
        again
        > after a decent interval or a few good whacks. This was a VW 'blue'
        > coil, and I don't think it was really proof against the severe
        > vibration of the single cylinder motor.
        >
        > Bruce.

        Interesting!, I have a Bosch "Blue coil".
        Sean