[Enfield] Y2K Test

  • Chris Janes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      Happy New Year to all you bulletheads.
      Got back from Florida the other day and it was cold up here( Michigan ).
      So I took the battery's out of my bullets so they would not be affected by the Y2K bug.
      Today they are talking 50 degrees up here so I think I'll put the battery back in the
      Military and take it for a ride to see if these things are really Y2K compliant.
      I'll give you all an update if there is any problems.
      Enjoy,
      Chris Janes