Re: [Enfield] Re: Enfield shipped from India?

  • Katarina Lang
    Message 1 of 16 , May 31, 2003
      Woody!

      >>>This is why, when I first joined this e-group, I tagged my
      messages with "Suspendo illi Nothi" - Latin for "hang the
      bast***s".>>>

      Nice touch! Totally agree. But shouldn't that be "Suspendo illi coitii
      Nothi"??? (With a strong FAQ somewhere in there -coitii being the plural of
      coitus- I hope...

      BTW I heard (unconfirmed) that NASA's new slogan will be "We will shove our
      shuttle so far up your a** the noscone will look like a black lying
      toungue" and The US Navy's new one is supposedly "Will Nuke U 2 -soon"....

      Jan

      Katarina Lang
      SPINIFEX
      Nybrogatan 75A, 4 tr