Re: [Enfield] CONVERSION TO US SPECIFICATIONS

  • Gerry Bristow
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      On 2002-11-29 royalenfield@yahoogroups.com said:
      >HELLO. We bought a 2002 Enfield Bullet in India. Looking for a
      >website/information on conversions necessary to export to US and
      >meet US specifications. Can anyone help?

      snidey@... replied:

      This will be interesting!

      Quite a few people have imported Bullets from India into the UK, some by riding them home, so it's possible at present but apparently not for much longer according to an article in the Bullet-In. Of course that has nothing to do with importing one to the USA but there is one common factor. It's a lot of hassle, much easier to buy one in your home land, especially a new one. It's a long way back to the dealer if something goes wrong.

      You do all read the Bullet-In I suppose? If not you can download a free copy from http://www.geocities.com/gordoncgnmay/

      Regards
      Gerry Bristow. Chania, Crete, Greece
      gerrimo@...