[Enfield] Easter break

  • martin walton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      Best wishes to all of you for the Easter break! Weather is looking very
      promising here in Southampton, England.

      Now a quick question - I am wondering if anyone in UK can recommend any
      sort of motorcycle type entertainment over this long weekend. I mean -
      races (as a spectator not a participant), hillclimbs, autojumbles, classic
      gatherings, shows - you know the sort of thing. I haven't seeen anything
      advertised. Any ideas? Or can you point me at UK based websites perhaps.

      Many thanks. PS A Tip - Take the bike this weekend or stay at home!

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/royalenfield