Stop ere'/OTY

  • Bill Reynolds
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Jan, After due reflection I think I will stop in dear old England!! riding
      my two bikes is passable but somewhat boring (like sitting in a car without
      a metal body), but our 50,000+ miles of country lanes are best discovered
      by touring cycle and if whilst riding along I decide to have a sit down I do
      not want to risk sitting on a 'Snake in the grass' so to speak (excuse the
      pun). I am sure Goa is nice but when out riding I want to enjoy things and
      not see poor sods without two anna's to their name trying to exist, by the
      way!! that is NOT a invitation to start ranting!! O.K?! I see the same sort
      of thing in Bali/Far East, which is described by many as a 'paradise' but
      not by the locals!! who have to exist on 'penny's', Bill.