Re: [royalarchmasons] Fwd: Sequester

  • Yahoo!
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2013
      my new email is edentrekin@...
      From: "bhockaday@..." <bhockaday@...>
      Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:40 PM
      Subject: [royalarchmasons] Fwd: Sequester

      From: "Norma Holliman" <nj5678@...>To: "Shelva Dobbins" <shelva@...>, "Gladys White" <memaw_white64@...>, "Paul Swanson" <swansonpt@...>, "Pam Fairly" <glitsequins@...>, bhockaday@..., "Sam" <samiam2me@...>, "Sue" <sueseib@...>Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:47:53 AMSubject: FW: Sequester

      You can't buy friends.

      Well?

      DEMOCRATS and  Republicans
      ('different' ONLY in name)

      We read all the jokes and forward the good ones but I just wonder who will pass this one on.

      How about you sending it on, and back to me, if you have enough 'chutzpah' to do so.

      I do!

      And I wonder just how many I will get back?
      Someone please tell me what's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!

      Both Democrats and Republicans

      Say,"We're broke"
      And can't help our own

      Veterans,

      Seniors,

      Orphans,

      Homeless,

      Etc.,?????

      But, over the last several years THEY
      have provided
      direct cash aid to.....

      Hamas - $351 M,

      Libya     $1.45
      B,

      Egypt - $397 M,

      Mexico - $622 M,

      Russia - $380 M,

      Haiti -    $1.4
      B,

      Jordan - $463 M,

      Kenya - $816 M,

      Sudan - $870 M,

      Nigeria - $456 M,

      Uganda - $451 M,

      Congo - $359 M,

      Ethiopia - $981 M,

      Pakistan - $2
      B,

      South Africa - $566 M,

      Senegal - $698 M,

      Mozambique - $404 M,

      Zambia - $331 M,

      Kazakhstan - $304 M,

      Iraq     -   $1.08
      B,

      Tanzania - $554 M,

      ...with literally Billions of Dollars and they still
      hate us!!!!

      But on the other hand,

      Our retired seniors,

      Living on a 'fixed income,'

      Receive NO aid!

      Nor do they get any breaks, while our government and religious organizations will pour
      Hundreds of Billions Of $$$$$$'s
      and Tons of Food  to Foreign Countries!

      And another atrocity....

      We have Hundreds of adoptable
      American Children who are shoved aside
      to make room for the adoption of

      Foreign orphans.

      AMERICA: A country where we have

      Countless Homeless without shelter,
      Children going to bed hungry,
      Elderly going without needed medication and the Mentally ill without treatment -- etc..

      YET..........

      They will have a 'Benefit' Show

      For the people of Haiti , on 12 TV
       Stations;
      Ships and planes lining up with food, water, tents clothes, bedding, doctors and medical supplies.

      Now Just Imagine if

      Our own *
      GOVERNMENT*

      Gave 'US' the same support they give to foreign countries.

      Sad, isn't it?

      99% of people won't have the 'chutzpah' to forward this.

      WELL, I'm one of the 1% who just Did.