Fwd: 2 Pictures I'd Really Appreciate Your Passing On

  • bhockaday@...
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:23 AM

      From: "ron barr" <ron_barr@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2013 2:26:26 PM
      Subject: Fw: Fwd: 2 Pictures I'd Really Appreciate Your Passing On

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "shadetree7341@..." <shadetree7341@...>
      To: RON_BARR@...
      Sent: Wed, May 1, 2013 11:48:52 AM

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Charles Lunda <cmlunda@...>
      To: undisclosed-recipients
      Sent: Tue, Apr 30, 2013 3:59 pm

      Way to go Betty........

      I challenge you to read this and NOT have the will to pass it on.

      No one has been able to explain to me why young men and women serve in the U.S. Military for 20 years, risking their lives protecting freedom, and only get 50% of their pay on retirement.  While Politicians hold their political positions in the safe confines of the capital, protected by these same men and women, and receive full-pay at retirement after serving one term. It just does not make any sense.

      If each person who receives this will forward it on to 20 people, in three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one proposal that really should be passed around.

      Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:
      "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the  United States  that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the  United States  ."

      You are one of my 20 Plus.  I passed it on, will you?

      "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice," and these brave soldiers have given you that right!

      "Yesterday Is History, Tomorrow Is a Mystery, but Today Is a Gift. That Is Why It Is Called the Present."