Group

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      Companions and Sir Knights, I do not know what is wrong with this groups calender? Yahoo for a while now has been screwing up the times and dates of events entered into its schdule calender. For some reason now it will not let me access the calender??? tells me "your access is being processed check back later". As soon as I can get in I'll check and see why it changed the date from Thur to Fri. Joe Bush is also a moderator of this group and hopefully between thet two of us we can get it corrected.
      thanks and Merry Christmas To all
      God Bless
      Rick Conn,