Hijacked email

  • Joe R. Bush
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 10, 2012
      Brothers, Companions and Sir Knights,

      Many of you know when you receive junk email, spam or other anoying emails that you should NOT open them or follow links. For sometime now, my email account has been hijacked and someone or more people have been sending email with links that appear to be from me. These emails are NOT from me and I don't know what they are, because I don't open them up. Please, please, please if you receive an email that appears to be from me with a link and some vague message, delete the email and do NOT open it or you may have your email account hijacked as well.

      I want to appologize to anyone who has gotten these emails and mistakenly assumed that I had sent them. If I ever send a link, it will be very specific and the body of the text should make clear that it is actually from me. You may also verify with me directly if you have any doubt.

      If in doubt - delete the message.

      Again, I am sorry if you received an email from me. I hope to change my email account in the very near future.

      Thanks,
      Joe Bush
    • Henry Clay