A Special evening to honor our Veterans

  • Rick Conn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008

      A Special evening to honor our Veterans

      Officers, Brothers, Wives, Friends and Guests, all..

      The Worshipful Master, Officers and Brethren of
      Meridian Sun Lodge #26
      Extend to You
      A most cordial invitation to the
      2008

      The Empty Chair Degree.

      RECOGNITION AND REMEMBRANCE CEREMONY

      MERIDIAN SUN LODGE #26 F&AM

      GRIFFIN, GEORGIA.

      Officers, Brothers, Wives, Friends and Guests, all

      Keynote Speaker

      Paul N. (Norm) Blankenbeckler

      Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired

      Color Guard -

      Spalding High School JROTC

      The Annual Empty Chair Degree will be held at Meridian Sun Lodge # 26 in Griffin ,Ga

      on Tuesday November 11th at 7:30pm with dinner starting at 6pm

      Please join us for this special evening to honor our veterans

      Although a RSVP is not required, if you will be attending this special event please drop an e-mail to

      Bob Liddell PM. robertliddell@... so we can be prepared.