Sweetwater Chapter / Gwinnett Council, 9/11/2012, 10:30 pm

  • royalarchmasons@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2012
      Reminder from: royalarchmasons Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sweetwater Chapter / Gwinnett Council

      Date: Tuesday September 11, 2012
      Time: 10:30 pm - 1:00 am
      Location: Sweetwater Lodge
      Notes: Alternating Months:

      Sweetwater Chapter Gwinnett Council
      ------------------ ----------------
      January February
      March April
      May June
      July August
      September October
      November December
      December

    • royalarchmasons@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012

        Date: Tuesday September 11, 2012
        Time: 10:30 pm - 1:00 am
        Location: Sweetwater Lodge
        Notes: Alternating Months:

        Sweetwater Chapter Gwinnett Council
        ------------------ ----------------
        January February
        March April
        May June
        July August
        September October
        November December
        December

      • Roger Hendry
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2012

          I’m not coming at that time!!! I will be EARLY!!!!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
            Yikes! I don't know what happened. I'll look into it.

            From: "Roger Hendry" <rchendry@...>
            Sender: royalarchmasons@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 01:04:52 -0400
            To: <royalarchmasons@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: royalarchmasons@yahoogroups.com

            I’m not coming at that time!!! I will be EARLY!!!!!

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11, 2012
              Companions, do not know where that 10:30 to 1:00 came from, the alarm is SET for 6:30pm to 9:00pm....... I just deleted it and reset it to 6:30pm to 9:00pm, let's see if someone out in cyberspace give wrong time again??????
              Rick

              I’m not coming at that time!!! I will be EARLY!!!!!

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 12, 2012
                Rick, Lewis Corley's cell number is 770-317-2139.

                Larry Rich
                770-497-9715
                706-244-0760