9th District Convention

  • Judd Wolfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
      Companions,

      Just a reminder that the 9th District Royal Arch Convention will be Saturday, March 10, 2012. Registration is planned for 7:00 AM and the meeting will begin at 8:00 AM. This Convention is being hosted by Sweetwater Chapter # 49 and will be held at (Sweetwater Lodge # 421) 153 Luxomni Rd. Lilburn, GA 30047).

      Fraternally,

      Judd Wolfe
    • Henry Clay
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
        Judd,  Sorry, I will be unable to attend Saturday.  I'd already committed myself to my church Friday night and Saturday am.
        We're having Dsiciple Now at out chufrch this weekend.  Thanks for the e-mail.  Hope you have a good convention.
        Fraternally,

        --
        Henry Clay