FW: E-mail me after you receive this.]

  • initialrespinc@charter.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2011

      -------- Begin forwarded message --------
      Subject: E-mail me after you receive this.]
      Date: 11/1/11 8:24:00 PM
      From: bdh7891@...
      To: "Bacon, Bill"

      ___________________________________

      ]

      SAY THIS PRAYER

      Heavenly Father; I Come to you As Humble As I Know How. I Confess My Sins, Those Known & Unknown. Lord, you Know I'm Not Perfect & I Fall Short Every day Of My Life. I Just Want to Take Time Out to Say Thank you. Thank you for your Love. Thank you for your Mercy. Thank you for your Grace. Thank you for My Home, Car, Food, Life, and Everything I Do Have. I Realize That this Life I'm Living Is Full Of Trials & Tribulations But Thank you for Not Putting More On Me Than I Can Bear. Please Send This Prayer to Every 1 in your directory & The Next Time you Get Ready to Complain, Tell The Devil you are A Blessed Child Of God & you Have More to Be Thankful for Than to Worry About. We Must Go Thru The Storm to Appreciate The Sunshine!

      This is a test to see who has more followers. Jesus or Satan.

      If Jesus, forward to ten people,

      If Satan close the e-mail!

      God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor!

      God bless!

      I REALLY DON'T LIKE FORWARDING EMAILS THAT REQUIRE FORWARDING TO PROVE MY LOVE FOR GOD BUT I DID LIKE THE PRAYER ATTACHED.

      This is an actual size of Noah's Ark.

      Let me know what happens to you the morning after you open this e-mail.

      This is an unusual one. It actually gives you a time tomorrow. Let's see if it works.

      [cid:2.1458180031@...]GUARDIAN ANGEL Forward this message the same day you receive it. It may sound ridiculous, but it is right on time. We believe that something is about to happen. Angels exist, only sometimes they haven't got wings and we call them friends; you are one of them! Something wonderful is about to happen to you and your friends. Tomorrow at 8:23 am somebody will call you and tell you
      something you have been waiting to hear.

[...]

      This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Kensington Court Group LTD. Warning: Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, Kensington Court Group LTD cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arise from the use of this email or attachments.