Taylor Chapter and N.T. Pirkle Council Meeting

  • Judd Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hey Guys,

      The meeting for Taylor Chapter and N. T. Pirkle Council is this Monday, March 8, 2010. We are planning to eat dinner (I think we are having Oyster Stew) at 6:30 PM and we will start our Chapter meeting at 7:30 PM.

      As you should remember (because of recent events) we will be having elections in both the Chapter and Council.

      I hope to see all of you at the meeting this Monday.

      Judd Wolfe