459Clyde Griffin

  • Thomas Conn
    Sep 16, 2013
      Just recv'd from Wade the following email. Please keep Clyde and family in your prayers.
      Rick Conn
      Companions/Sir Knights All – Sister Judy Griffin (MEGHP Clyde Griffin’s Wife) has been Hospitalized for the past week with various complications.  Please remember Judy and Clyde when upon bended knees in your daily Devotions.  Also Pray for the Doctors that are attempting to determine what needs to be accomplished in order to restore Judy to perfect health.  Each of you know that we need her and Clyde in good health and out there leading us in all of our Masonic Bodies.  May God Bless the Griffins.  Wade