A Question for everybody.

  • mhart_23
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      I know I haven't been here in a while.
      I tend to get bored of RKCs' fast. But after reading a book on the
      Medici family of Italy, I'm starting a new RKC.
      It's modern though. Would anyone like to read it? I'll probably have
      an update this weekend.
    • bailey_van16
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2008
        --- In royal_kingdom_challenge@yahoogroups.com, "mhart_23"
        <mhart_23@...> wrote:

        > I know I haven't been here in a while.
        > I tend to get bored of RKCs' fast. But after reading a book on the
        > Medici family of Italy, I'm starting a new RKC.
        > It's modern though. Would anyone like to read it? I'll probably have
        > an update this weekend.

        sounds interesting- i'll be sure to check it out!