First review of IMM is posted

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi,

      I'm not really blogging... I should be writing my Christmas cards, or
      finishing all the library books I borrowed and renewed until I could
      not renew them any longer.

      I hope the bad weather wasn't too bad where you are. We had a 2 hour
      power cut this am, so I defaulted to paying bills by candle light!

      Kenda Montomery has put up a new review of INSUFFICIENT MATING
      MATERIAL on Amazon.

      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Insufficient-Mating-Material-Rowena-Cherry/dp/0505527111/sr=8-2/qid=1165046238/ref=sr_1_2/701-9889313-2484330?ie=UTF8&s=books

      Or: http://tinyurl.com/yygl4d

      Snip:
      What is it like, exactly, when two gods go head to head?

      Stellar wit, wonderful characters and amazing research into basic and
      not so basic survival techniques make for a very real and relatable
      environment for the prince and princess. This was without a doubt one
      of my favorite reads of 2006! ~ Kenda Montgomery

      For anyone interested, there's a lot of chatting going on at the
      Dorchester forums.http://forums.dorchesterpub.com/

      Members of the Dorchester book club get much better prices, by the
      look of things.

      Best wishes,
      Rowena Cherry