I expected great things to happen today

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      Do you watch your horoscope? I confess, I do (and I hope I haven't
      blogged about this before. If I have, I apologize.)

      Sometimes, I wonder whether I am ill-advised, because I happen to be a
      cuspal Gemini. On days like today, my horoscope tells me that I am
      invincible... a bit like that computer expert in Golden Eye, no doubt.
      Then, in the foolish confidence that I can do nothing wrong, I
      proceed blithely to offend people whom I cannot afford to offend.

      On other days, dire warnings cause me to keep a very low profile, and
      maybe I shouldn't efface myself as much as I do.

      Nothing great has happened today, the business day is almost over, and
      in an hour's time I am due to be at the dentist's office to have a
      triple cracked tooth prepared for a crown.

      Wince for me! I should have been writing about swordsman Rhett and
      Princess Electra, but today was teacher appreciation day at my child's
      school, so I spent the middle of the day happily minding children
      while the teachers were feted.

      Welcome! and thank you to all the new members.