Wild stuff... (or not, but an interview with me is up)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      In case anyone is interested in reading more of my thoughts (or the
      same ones rehashed) tonight--unexpectedly... because the scheduled
      guest dropped her computer and smashed it-- Rowena Cherry is the guest
      on Debra Parmley's Make Believe Monday blog.

      http://www.rwaonlinechapter.org/Boards/index.phpautomodule=blog&blogid=1
      6&

      Check it out. Menstruation, moss and other things to know if you are
      unexpectedly marooned with a hunky alien on a deserted island.

      Best wishes, (and thanks to anyone who gives Debra some traffic)