Romantic Times Book club convention

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Is anyone going?

      I am, and the preparations seem endless. There is so much promo
      material to commission, assemble, buy, and otherwise put together. I
      am even going to try to make my own T-shirts!

      However, I did do the usual, but occasional, random drawing of members
      of this list, and emailed five winners today. :-)

      My biggest effort was to stop the presses, and find room on the
      bookmarks that were in production for a wonderful quote from
      SURVIVORMAN Les Stroud in praise of my next book.

      Yes, I managed it.

      Best wishes,
      Rowena Cherry