New picture posted, and other bad ideas

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      I don't check my yahoo mailbox very often. I didn't know I had one
      until recently when it exploded from sheer fullness!

      One member of this group writes to me regularly, usually trying to
      put me up to mischief. Fortunately for my better judgement, I sent
      the worst photos of my dress back to the costumier, so I couldn't
      post them even if I wanted pictures of myself with my bra straps
      showing to be snaggable on the internet.

      By the way --very by the way-- did anyone else watch "Miss
      Congeniality 2" last night and wonder why the Sandra Bullock
      character appeared to have a couple of loose softballs swinging
      around independently inside her jumper? The fight with Sam at the
      airport was a very strange scene, and I cannot imagine why the editor
      chose to use that take. It was so bad that at one point the Sam
      character used both her hands and tried to put the balls back on
      Sandra's chest area.

      As soon as Connie, who is fabulous, saw the photos that I've added to
      the photo section here, she said she knew exactly what needed to be
      done. I can hardly wait. Meanwhile, with random prizes in mind, and
      also with the Romantic Times Convention just over a month away --is
      anyone going?-- I've ordered some emery boards, and some pens.

      What self-promoting slogan should an author of alien djinn romances
      put on an emery board?

      My answer, next time.

      Have a lovely weekend!