Who should my next hero be?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2006
      I've finished INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL, which is the story of
      what happens to Djetthro-Jason after he loses the duel and has his
      face smashed by Tarrant-Arragon.

      Now, I have to decide who will be my next hero, and start work on the
      fourth story in the alien djinn world. I'd love some ideas, if
      anyone would like to write a comment at
      www.rowenacherry.blogspot.com.

      Thank you, by the way, to everyone who has entered the SAME GUY
      contest so far. In time for the Romantic Times conference, I'm
      getting some new promo stuff... pens with my new author line on, and
      also emery boards.

      I'll be starting random contests again soon.

      Have a great weekend!
      http://www.rowenacherry.com/signmeup.php