It's March tomorrow

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      I suppose that isn't a great header for a blog. Sorry. The fact
      that it's March tomorrow is of significance to me because my next
      book INSUFFICIENT MATING MATERIAL is due on my editor's desk on the
      10th, which gives me only 8 more days to work on it.

      I've posted some of my out takes on the Book in a quarter blog which
      you can find at www.outdamnedstory.blogspot.com

      I've neglected the rowenacherry.blogspot.com even more than here! I
      don't think anyone visits, and I don't take comments there after a
      bad experience with someone advertising acne remedies.

      Someone else moderates outdamnedstory, so I don't worry if someone
      reads about another author's hero's problems and suggests a
      commercial product to help.

      Once I get the book out, I only have to top and tail the newsletter.
      I hope to get it to the webmaster in time for him to have the
      newsletter out before the 15th.

      Now that the month is over, I can say that someone gave the perfect
      answer to the What Is It contest. I'll be in touch :-)

      Best wishes,
      Rowena Cherry