Thursday

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      Hi,

      Astrologically it is a good day for me, so I'm emerging from lurk.
      Last Tuesday, my editor bought the sequel to FORCED MATE, and I have
      until March 9th to cut a great many pages --and words-- and to polish a
      few scenes.

      It's a mammoth task.

      I am enormously sad that some of my secondary favorite scenes are
      having to be cut, some of which I describe or quote on the Book In A
      Quarter group's blog www.outdamnedstory.blogspot.com

      I am thinking of starting an Out takes page on my website. Do you
      think that would be popular?

      Thank you to those who came to the booksigning in West Chester at the
      weekend. What a lovely Barnes and Noble store! I was delighted to
      meet a lot of authors with whom I have corresponded since I entered
      FORCED MATE in one of their unpublished contests, also a couple of my
      favorite reviewers.

      The newsletter will be coming out at around the ides of March.
      Beware!!! Jimmy Thomas will be the cover model. He has some
      interesting things to say about his life experiences, and also a very
      impressive package of photos.

      Now, I must get back to the scene I'm writing. It is an interrupted
      foreplay scene. For those of you who remember the penis tattoo
      contest, this is the scene where it comes into play as a plot device.