Happy Chinese New Year

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      I hope the year of the dog is a good one for sniffing out new
      opportunities and metaphorical pots of gold.

      I haven't posted much this month, because I am still working very
      hard on the next book. I also had to get a poem written by today.

      I thank everyone who entered.

      This is what I think I'll go with:

      Rowena writes about a race
      Of alien Djinn from outer space.

      Big, buff and ripped are these guys' bods
      They strut around and claim they're gods

      They're tall and big, and buff and ripped.
      With predator senses, they're well equipped

      But Earthling mates with psychic powers
      Knock these Princes from their ivory towers

      A mind reading wife is no easy thing
      For a guy who's sexually inclined to swing

      Who catches whom in a Mating Net?
      There'll be a happy ending yet.

      Unless of course, I've got a word or concept that RT doesn't allow.
      :-)

      Best wishes,

      Rowena Cherry