New Mating Net review, more voting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Rowena Cherry is happy to announce that a new Gottawritenetwork
      review of
      Happy Monday!

      A new review of my sfr short story MATING NET has been posted by
      Denise Fleischer.

      http://www.gottawritenetwork.com/matingnet.html

      Best wishes,

      Rowena Cherry www.rowenacherry.com
      MATING NET--Helispeta wanted to marry well...but not THIS well.

      A royal who believes he can take what he wants because it is his
      right~Denise Fleischer.

      What is an ambitious young princess to do when she finds herself
      irrevocably married to the wrong god? What is her jilted fiance to do?

      SHORT story,
      buy at www.newconceptspublishing.com/matingnet.htm
      Vote for your favorite books at
      http://www.critters.org/predpoll/shortstoryr.shtml