Rowena In The Spotlight

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2005
      At www.divasofromance.com, Rowena Cherry is one of two authors "In The
      Spotlight". Actually, I think all it means is that you can visit
      divas, click on my name, and be sent to my website
      www.rowenacherry.com, so I don't quite see the point.

      The cover of the e-FORCED MATE is currently competing in the EPIC (e-
      authors) cover art contest. There aren't a lot of cover art contests,
      so I am happy to be involved.

      I've just been interviewed for a feature or Spotlight... something...
      for January at The Romance Studio.

      Apart from that, I've been giving away good ideas, and may have a radio
      show in 2006. If I do it, it will probably be once a month on a pod
      cast.

      Happy Seasonal shopping/decorating!

      I did revise the blurb for MATING NET, though, and thought you might be interested:

      Princess Helispeta wants to marry well, but not too well.

      On the feudal, but highly technically advanced planet of Tigron, aristocratic young ladies have ambitions similar to Ladies in Regency England. They are expected to remain virtuous until marriage, and to marry the most powerful males in their own circle.

      Males of the Royal family are alien gods, and they enjoy virtually unlimited power. They also have a fatal flaw which causes them to be ready to fight to the death for mating rights if two alpha males happen to be inflamed by the same female.

      Helispeta has been betrothed to Prince Devoron-Vitan since childhood, and she cannot wait to take her place at the Imperial Court as his mated Princess. While Devoron-Vitan is away, in a moment of youthful thoughtlessness, she oversteps the bounds of proper behavior and arouses the passions of Devoron-Vitan’s identical twin brother, the god-Emperor Djohn-Kronos.

      Wasting no time, the unscrupulous god-Emperor spins a masterful web of deception to entrap Helispeta. From that moment, she is caught up in a whirlwind of intrigue, politics, and depravity. Djohn-Kronos will stop at nothing to get what he wants, and he wants Helispeta….

      Romance lovers who read FORCED MATE may remember the heroine, Djinni-vera’s scandalous and “feisty” Grandmama Helispeta. MATING NET is the story of the wildest events of Helispeta’s youth.

      available now at http://www.newconceptspublishing.com/matingnet.htm