Belated Happy Thanksgiving wishes

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      I'm a day late, and I apologize.
      I do hope that everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had a
      lovely day.

      This isn't much of a blog, I am afraid. I'm trying very hard to
      finish editor-requested revisions of my third book (second full
      length one.) It's time consuming.

      I took advantage of the fact that my husband was home to have him
      measure me for my Faery Ball costume. I am one of the sponsors of
      the Faery Ball, which is a charity event, to take place during the
      2006 Romantic Times convention in Daytona next May.

      They are detailed measurements: distance between my nipples for
      instance, I am assuming the seamstress wants the as-the-crow-flies
      measurement, and not the route a skateboarder would take.

      Thank you to everyone who has already entered my Winter Contest about
      the chess. I never received a reply to my private email to the last
      contest runner up--JFWisherd would you like to send your home address
      to rowena@... and it will be forwarded to me?

      Happy In-The-Black Friday, everyone!