November/December newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      Hello, again.

      The next newsletter will be out shortly before the 12th November, if
      anyone is wondering how late my webmaster and I will be this time.

      It's not my webmaster's fault I'm late, though he is out of town for a
      long weekend right now. The exterior of my house is being painted, and
      the painters managed--with a powerwasher-- to find a leak in a down
      pipe at the point where it curved through the attic, and on Monday my
      drywall ceiling began to drip, and then came down.

      We didn't exactly have a tidy garage, and a lot of really heavy stuff
      was stacked there, and had to be moved before we could take out the
      walls and discover the extent of the damage.

      It is extensive, six studs and the sheet board between them have to
      come out.

      As for the newsletter, it will be a long and colorful one.

      This month, there is an interview with cover model Evan Scott, also an
      interview with author Jennifer Dunne (including a short excerpt from
      her newest release).

      I'd like to thank those who supported the Unreal Time Chat. Some very
      interesting questions were sent in, and I had a lot of fun answering.