Giveaways on Facebook and on LibraryThing

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12 6:53 AM
      Friends,

      I thought some of you might be interested in two "giveaways" in which
      I am participating.

      http://www.librarything.com/er/giveaway/list

      At last, LibraryThing is allowing authors (Members) to give away
      review copies of their books. This month, there are dozens of books
      for every reading taste on offer.

      Check it out.

      On a smaller scale, the Metonia Book club group on Facebook has a more
      complicated (but longer lasting) giveaway.

      Join this group to add a note saying which author's books you'd like
      to win, if you are the winning entrant:
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=46232464078

      Members of Facebook are encouraged to join the participating authors'
      "Pages"

      Mine is:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rowena-Cherry/44796280423?ref=ts

      Good luck... and happy Valentines Day

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26 7:53 AM
        Friends, the LibraryThing.com giveaway of my ARCs of Knight's Fork
        ends tomorrow, Friday.

        --- In rowenacherrynewsletter@yahoogroups.com, "Rowena Cherry"