Win a copy of Knight's Fork by commenting on this blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2008
      Friends,

      Until the end of the month, I believe that the blog owner is collecting the names of those who comment on this interview, and will give on winner a copy of Knight's Fork.

      Realms On Our Bookshelves Mini-Interview with: Rowena Cherry

      http://portaltorealmsonourbookshelves.blogspot.com/2008/10/realms-on-our-bookshelves-mini_26.html

      By Realm Ghuardians(Realm Ghuardians)

      I didn't feel that the same joke would work for a sequel, so "Insufficient Mating Material" is a serious action/adventure Romanceā€¦ but still humorous. The principle couple is Djetth and Princess "Marsh". ...

      Portal to Realms On Our Bookshelves - http://portaltorealmsonourbookshelves.blogspot.com/

      best wishes,

      Rowena Cherry