Sunday, October 12th

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008
      Today, I took my child to the Detroit zoo. It was crowded, the foliage was beautiful if you
      like the colors of Fall leaves, the otters were active... actually, a lot of animals seemed to
      have itchy chins.

      I'm not sure why. It might have been something to do with the wasps/yellow jackets which
      seemed to be everywhere today.

      Tonight, I'm on http://internetvoicesradio.com doing my bit for the environment, this time
      talking about wolves, and also about "wolves of the sea" (Pirates).

      On Wednesday, it is blog action day for Poverty, and I shall not only be posting a blog or
      two with my interview with Jerry Smith, Capuchin brother, but also interviewing him on
      PIVTR (internetvoicesradio) from 10 am until noon.

      Knight's Fork is on bookstore shelves. If you see it in passing, I'd love to know how many
      copies were in stock, and whether they were spine out or facing out (and if you changed
      them to facing out as you passed by!)