Would anyone on this group like to win an ARC of Knight's Fork?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2008
      I'm not used to seeing reviews where comments are welcomed and
      encouraged, but that's what's up at LongAndShortReviews.com

      http://www.longandshortreviews.com/LASR/0808/KnightsFork-RC.htm

      The site is offering a couple of ARCs as prizes, but I am going to
      offer an ARC exclusively to one person from this group who posts a
      comment on the LASR site this week.

      Best wishes,
      Rowena Cherry