The ARC of Knight's Fork should be a collector's item

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2008
      I think I've mentioned the ARC that I'm giving away to one person who
      comments on the Raven Happy Hour blog.

      No?

      Well, it's not going to be a worthless photocopy of the galleys. It's
      going to be a POD sized, bound, paperback ARC with barechested hunk on
      the front. What is more, there are only going to be 200 of it, ever.
      So if you might like to be the one to read Knight's Fork in August,
      instead of October, all you have to do to be in the drawing is comment
      at the Raven Happy Hour blog on the

      Rowena Cherry ~ Author Feature

      The Raven Happy Hour - http://ravenhappyhour.com/ravenblog

      Someone is going to win. Right now, the odds are better than 10:1

      All the best,