Happy Fourth

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2008
      Prematurely, I wish everyone who celebrates the Fourth of July a safe
      and happy time. I believe this weekend is a holiday one for Canada and
      the UK (forgive me if I'm mistaken).

      I've spent this week trying to catch up with a lot of correspondence,
      choosing and rewarding the winners of various contests (including the
      May winner of the Quotes contest on my website at
      http://www.rowenacherry.com/QuotesContest , and also with updates to
      websites, dodging thunderstorms of the atmospheric and social kinds,
      and disregarding my horoscope.

      It was probably unwise to blog about testicles, and show a picture of
      a dog snapping at his own. If I had to explain my reasoning.... I was
      at a loss to think of much else that my alien romance heroes have in
      common with vampires and werewolves!

      The blog hasn't been posted yet.

      Here are links to two results of this weeks's efforts. They are sites
      of interest (probably mostly to me!!!!).

      http://www.book-club-queen.com/forced-mate-by-rowena-cherry.html

      http://ravenhappyhour.com/ravenblog

      The Book Club Queen advises readers' group leaders on which books are
      worthy of consideration, and which are likely to provoke discussion.

      It would be fabulous if some comments were posted on any of my books
      (all four are up there.)

      At the Raven, one of the comments (about the Rowena Cherry author
      feature) which is posted over the month will win the commentator an
      advanced read of Knight's Fork.